Trust is one of the most important aspects of a relationship, especially in business. Today I’ll explain the three areas of trust that I focus on in my own business.
3 Areas of Trust in Business
- Trust with Clients: I keep everything my clients discuss with me confidential. They know I have their back and that they can trust me because I’ve developed that relationship.
- Trust with Colleagues: I need to be able to trust my colleagues’ intentions. I want to know that my colleagues have the same integrity and same transparency that I provide them.
- Trust with Followers: I love my followers and I want each and everyone of them to trust and count on me to be honest, real and transparent.
5 Ways to Build Trust in Business
- Trust others. Don’t wait to build trust with new people.
- Stop with the quick quo-pro. Every interaction doesn’t need to be transactional. Try to focus on building relationships and trust.
- Address issues head-on. Get the facts and action.
- Honesty is the best policy. Tell the truth and be your authentic self.
- Be forgiving. Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes.
Remember, Business is Built on Trust.
Kedma Ough is a nationally recognized small business funding expert and author of Target Funding, a book that helps you discover a proven system to get the money & resources you need now in order to grow your business.