Keynote Innovation Session
How to Analyze the Next Great Idea?
“Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity and not a threat.” Steve Jobs
This presentation explores ideation in a fun and engaging environment. Unfortunately, more imagination is found in an average three-year-old than in working adults, and we are on a mission to change that fact.
- 3 steps to analyze a great idea
- 4 innovation strategies
- Building innovation roadmap
- Pitfalls to innovation
- Change through innovation
Top Reasons to Choose this Topic
- To inspire more innovation
- To decipher good to great ideas
- To embrace disruptive thinking
- To build an innovation pipeline
- To profile innovation stories
“Kedma’s extraordinary combination of practical experience and intuition is the very best you can get. Clarity, know-how, creativity, and above all the ability to listen are just a few of the profound skills she brings to bear on her client’s challenges. Opportunities are only turned into wealth through diligence, flexibility, and experimentation.” B. Smith